Last updated: October 2022
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and all interactions on the Website must comply with these Terms. Misuse or unauthorized use of the Website or of any information, images or other materials on the Website is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without liability, to immediately suspend or terminate access to or use of the Website if we reasonably believe you are in violation of these Terms.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we specifically prohibit the use of the Website for the following purposes:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to engage in conduct that would constitute a criminal or quasi-criminal offence, that would give rise to civil liability, or that would otherwise violate any applicable local, provincial, state, federal or international law or accepted Internet protocol;
- to infringe on any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any party;
- to communicate, transmit, upload or post material that infringes the privacy rights of any other party, unless permission to so use the material has first been obtained;
- to create a false identity or submit false or misleading information;
- to upload, post or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to our computer systems or anyone else’s computer systems, or to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website or any related website or the Internet;
- to collect or track personal information of others;
- to publish, distribute, or disseminate any materials deemed to be inappropriate, profane, indecent, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful by applicable law or regulations;
- to spam, pharm, spider, crawl, phish or scrape;
- for any commercial purpose, except as expressly permitted under these Terms;
- in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any other duplicative or unsolicited email messages.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided “AS IS”. Information contained on the Website is provided by us as a convenience only. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the Website operational at all times, but we do not represent that there will not be both planned and unplanned downtime. You understand that access to the Website may be delayed, interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time and we will have no liability for such delays, interruptions, suspensions or terminations, or any lost or inaccessible data or any other losses, costs or damages, whether or not due to our fault. While we use reasonable efforts to include only accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, you acknowledge that inaccuracies, including typographical errors, may occur from time to time.
We do not guarantee that (i) the Website will be secure, (ii) any defects or errors will be corrected, (iii) the Website will be free of viruses or other harmful materials or (iv) the results of using the Website will meet your expectations. You use the Website solely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
We expressly disclaims all other representations, warranties, conditions and endorsements of any kind, either express, implied or statutory, with respect to information, documentation and other materials accessed from or through the use of the Website, including but not limited to any warranties or representations concerning merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, accuracy, results, completeness, durability, title, non-infringement, usefulness or uninterrupted access.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we, our affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives, or any other party involved in creating or delivering the Website, be liable to user or to any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action of any kind (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) arising from or in connection with the use of, the inability to use, or the performance of the Website or any content or third-party website on or accessed through the Website including, without limitation, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, or lost business, data or sales, or any other type of damage, tangible or intangible, even if we had been advised of, or should have reasonably foreseen the possibility of such damage. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property Rights
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliates and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, in any way related to or arising from any violation of these Terms, or in connection with your use (or misuse) of the Website, or as a result of your posting or transmission of any materials or information on or through the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
or reach out to us by mail at:
228 Park Ave S
New York, New York 10003-1502 US